Friday, July 6, 2012

Balasana

Hello yoga mat! Long time no see!

I finally made it back to a yoga class this morning. It's been way too long and my muscles completely forgot how to be flexible. I could definitely tell it had been a while since I found myself in downward facing dog. :) 

Today's task is to do a deep cleaning of the fridge. Everything out and only the good back in. Before getting started I bounced back and forth between salad and sandwich. It was definitely a sandwich kind of afternoon. Guess what kind....

TURKEY!
on rye with avocado, red onion, a perfect tomato, hummus, spinach and provolone. 


My last kiwi sliced and ripened to perfection and some carrot sticks with hummus. I don't know what it is but lately, there has been nothing better than the taste of hummus. It seems to taste better than ever in the past week.


Before writing today, I spent some time trying to figure out how to embed the comment box so that it always shows underneath each post. There's a way to do it, I just know it. Right now I think that the box only shows up where it says how many comments there are. What do you guys see? If any of you have an idea how to do it, I would love the secret!

Now that lunch is over, it's time to tackle the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!