Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boards, greens and sweet sweet lemonade

 No luck with the shoe shopping =/. I did find out that apparently if I'm going to get a cross trainer that fits, it's going to have to be a junior size. I know they're the same and all that but it just feels...disappointing. Why can't they make athletic shoes for women with a size 5 foot? Can't be that hard.
I ended up at Marshall's instead and got a gift for a special someone and  this awesome bread board.


I've had my eye on this set for a while. I still might buy them because I got this one home and it was kindly pointed out by my brother Garrett that it is really warped. Boo! It wobbles when you lay it down. I tried to take a picture but it's hard to show unless you have it in hand. I could keep it as a decoration but.. we'll see.


I came home and made my favorite salad for lunch. I used the last of my unexpected cheddar so I'll need to get some soon.


I made a basil lemonade this weekend and I'm in love with it. It's so yummy! I added it to my recipe page.



I think this afternoon might be a good time to tackle my closet purge project.


Have a good one all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!