Monday, July 23, 2012

Meatless Monday

 Well, Monday has come and gone once again. I headed in to work this morning for the first time in over a week. (sooo hard!). It is a good feeling though to feel like you accomplished something.  Since I started my teaching job, my extra assignment was to organize our storage room. Although the main focus was supposed to be on lesson materials, it was difficult to even begin thinking about them because of the mess and disorganization surrounding them. 

Earlier this summer, the full-time staff put in a lot of elbow grease, purchased new shelving and it looks way better! Now, I can actually move forward with my part. Today was mostly comprised of taking pictures of lesson supplies to have documentation of each box/file/folder etc. 

Like this...


and this... 



Exciting huh? ;-) 

It definitely gets my organizing rhythm going though!

I stuck around until late afternoon despite my grumbling stomach. I got home and made a quick late lunch with some Sunday leftovers.


A nice warm tortilla filled with provolone cheese, stir-fried veggies, black beans and cilantro. Avocado, strawberries and more stir-fired veggies on the side. 


 The strawberries were excellent! Just sweet enough. I couldn't finish my tortilla/taco (whatever you want to call that) because the cheese was turning my stomach for some reason. Maybe it's time to throw it out. Everything else was good though! 

Since I ate lunch so late, I just wasn't sporting an appetite for dinner. I did have a toasted sourdough roll for a snack though.

I'm going to try to get to bed on time tonight (which would be within the hour) but... my closet is crying out to be purged and I'm getting anxious looking at it. Hmmm, to clean or to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!