Friday, September 7, 2012

Orange Gouda-ness

It's FRIDAY! 

I worked in the same position today as I did yesterday but there was a tiny glitch. The person I was supposed to train with switched positions and my new "partner" didn't come in until 11:30! 

That left me 4 hours alone in a relatively new position. Guess what...
I totally did it on my own for 4 hours. Screenings, referrals, follow-ups, charting. WOO!

There's such highs and lows when you work in pediatrics, but I have really enjoyed my learning experience there this last week.

I made a quick PB&J this morning and threw half a free stone peach in a bag on the way out the door. A simple lunch but I had something else in mind.


The cafeteria has Gouda cheese soup on Fridays and I grabbed some to add to my "simple lunch" It is sooo good. It tastes like melted cheeses. Between my apricot jam sandwich, peach and orange gouda soup, I had a very orange lunch.

I came home from work (in traffic, why?!) and worked some more on my desk painting project. Yes.. I know pictures are still pending. :)


Beef tacos on corn tortillas for dinner topped with avocado, tomato and romaine. Finished off with foggy pictures. =/


Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day but I'll just wait to write about it. :)

Have a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!