Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tennis Night

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and well wishes. It means a lot to know that other people are rooting for you.

Today was my last Tuesday at the library. WHOA! that sounds weird.

Lunch was amazing. Anyone recognize it?


This salad was so good I had to make it again for today. 


 A lunch like this makes me so anxious for my lunch break. :)
I cam home for my dinner break and I was greeted by this lovely lady. 


She's extra sweet, missing a collar and sooo gentle! If nobody calls to claim her, we might be looking for a new home for a sweet puppy.


Now, it's back to work for one of the last times. Tennis date with my brother tonight. I really really look forward to our tennis nights! Have a good one everyone. Thanks again for your kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!