Friday, October 12, 2012

Drive Safely


I'm back! I've been meaning to do a catch up post for a while, but there are several reasons that I haven't been posting anything lately. The most significant one kept me from posting because I didn't feel like broadcasting it but... Now that the initial frustration depression is waning, I can share. :) First, a totally normal beginning of any post. It's finally starting too look like fall/winter and I was so excited to see rainy looking clouds on my day off. Makes me want to curl up in front of the fire with a warm bowl of soup... So I did. 


Fire


Warm taco soup and grilled cheese. Warm and cozy feeling successfully induced!

Despite the fact that I haven't been blogging in several weeks, I've still been taking pictures of some meals. I'll feature some of my favorites here.



Oatmeal (my favorite bowl yet) I'm getting a much better idea of how to make it just right. Practice makes perfect :) I want to try this one more time before I post the recipe.


BSTJ (bacon, spinach, tomato, and jack cheese)


Pre-made fruit and yogurt parfait. I love these for my very early mornings. It really makes breakfast a cinch and they're so yummy. 

Ok now for the other news that has been weighing on my mind. 

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here's a couple thousand words.




Not too pretty and definitely not my normal, routine commute to work for sure. I'll spare you the gory details and just tell you that it involved a very careless driver (not me) resulting in the front of my car kissing the center divider on the 10 fwy. 'Nuff said. 

Now I'm shopping for a car which I really don't enjoy because who likes a salesman working on commission right? Most of all, I'm ever so grateful that I'm still here, with all the same faculties working at the same capacity they did before this scary incident. It could have been a lot worse and I'm glad that the worst that has come of this is the need for a new car.

I've been pretty busy and mostly exhausted with rotating shifts at the hospital but I have missed blogging a lot. I find myself planning blog titles when I take pictures. Dorky I know. 

Anyway, I'll make this the end of my story for tonight. Goodnight and.... Drive carefully. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!