Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kick-back

It's amazing how fast that drive goes when there's good conversation to be had. :) Today was a very easy, kick back day as far as our workload. I worked a position I haven't worked before and between 2 people, we had a lot of down time to do random things and enjoy our lunchtime.

I packed my favorite salad for lunch. (I need to come up with a name for this thing)



Guess what! I brought my camera for sure today and then.... it had no SD card. Seriously! I have a problem!



I ate my lunch while I whiled away the time checking email and chatting. (off the clock of course!) :)


Later in the evening we were supposed to cover the desk in the office and one of the perks was free Taco Soup from the cafeteria. We topped it off with tortilla strips and cheese. It was amazing and turned out to be my dinner. 

At quitting time I got a text from Ashley saying that I wasn't going to be happy with her about something... I was anxious. 

Then, there they were sitting in the front seat of her car. Two slices of magnificent cheesecake topped with cherry. I put it in the fridge when I got home and then, I couldn't wait, I had to eat it.


I'm anxious to get back to using a real camera and better lighting for these pictures. They just don't do justice to the great flavors that are represented.


Tomorrow is FRIDAY! WOO! Late shift start tomorrow which means I'll be working later too. It's actually not a bad shift but I do like getting off early evening even if it means getting up at 3 or 5.

I'm off to bed. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some serious cleaning done and finally cross some errands off my list.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!