Monday, August 13, 2012

Dinner with Friends

Guess what!? I didn't get lost 1 time today. Woohoo! Plus, my badge now works for clocking in and out (which I forgot to do =/ ) and I worked on my "own" for a little bit today. Really it was working with indirect supervision. :)

I packed a lunch that I was really looking forward to and then something unforeseen happened. As I jauntily marched to the staff break-room/conference room and wahwah! Closed for a meeting. Every scrap of food I brought was neatly placed in the fridge in that very room. Major bummer. I waited for most of my lunch break before I gave up, ran to the cafeteria and shoved a small serving of couscous salad and 1/2 of a pb & j down.

At least I have lunch ready for tomorrow

After work I went to the scrubs shop down the street to look for a lab coat. What do you know but there was one that nearly fit me. I scooped it up and just have minor adjustments to make so that I don't look completely ridiculous. I'm not sure I'm ready to share/capture that image yet... :)

Tonight I went to dinner at my friend Tianne's house. It was a jolly grand time but I brought my camera sans memory card. Everyone was nice enough to send me the pics they took on their phones.


For some reason we all decided to pose while taking bites of our food. We ended up in laughing fits. :)


Everyone minus the photographer Dustin. It's times like these that I wish I had a phone that took good pictures. It always makes me so sad when I don't have a working camera. Anyway, we had a fun time and now.. I absolutely have to get to bed. I can't keep doing these late nights and 5:30 mornings.

Goodnight all!

p.s. 110 degrees in Loma Linda today. Nearly unbearable. Remember to hydrate if you're in similar temps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!