Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Think I'll Quit my Jobs


OK...Not really. I do still need to pay the bills and everything but I have thoroughly enjoyed having two completely free days off this week. They have been blissful! I'm sure I would hit some level of depression if I didn't have at least one job to feel accomplished and responsible. At least I think I would.... :)
Dinner was excellent. Enchiladas, mixed green salad with avocado and romas, sauteed zucchini and a few fresh blueberries on the side.

I will admit that I had another small portion of enchiladas and salad after polishing off this plate.
Dinner was some leftover frozen yogurt with fruit on top. Yum!
I planned to play some tennis with my brother Blake tonight but he ended up having a late business meeting so the plans got nixed. Up until today, we have been really good about playing once a week. It's such great exercise and oh so fun!
Instead I rode a bike around a little bit to get some activity in. It's been a long long time since I've ridden one but they do say it's something you never forget. So I got on and what do you know!  it was just like riding a bike... I remembered! :)
The plan tomorrow is to meet up with some friends and head out to Venice beach for some paddle-boarding. I've never done it before but I've wanted to try it since I first saw people doing it. We'll see how it goes, should be great fun!
I HAVE to remember to take my camera. I'm going to put it in my bag right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello below!