Monday, July 16, 2012

Curry up!

Well, lunch was very short but enjoyable nonetheless. A few of the guys are pretty quiet but they seemed to enjoy the conversation and the food anyway.

Chicken curry on rye for me!


Granny smith apples, dried cranberries, curry powder, chopped walnuts, grapes, and chicken. I used sour cream instead of greek yogurt because.. I'm all out. =(


Dijon mustard spread lovingly on one side and topped off with some red leaf lettuce.


Had to have some of these awesome grapes on the side. They're just how I like them, crunchy and sweet. 



Now, I'm off on my first excursion to the Hobby Lobby. Not sure what I'll find but I'm excited to look. I'm thinking of finally making those leeks for dinner so we'll see if those turn out ok. I love new recipes!

I promise I'm going to work on my recipe page (hopefully tonight). At the very least, it will be nice to have all of my recipes in one place. Easily accessible! 

Off I go on my hobby lobby hunting trip!

2 comments:

  1. I love Hobby Lobby! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I originally read about it from you! :) Now I love it too! What an awesome store.

      Delete

Say Hello below!